-->

Mom to Mom


Today was the first day of Mom to Mom, which is a Biblically based parenting program designed around the Titus 2:4 concept of older women teaching and encouraging younger women in their relationships with their husbands and children. I was a little nervous because I didn't know anybody but once I was there I had a great time. I recognized one of the mom's from the nursery last Sunday so we started talking so from then on it was easy. All of the moms at my table were so sweet. It will be fun to get to know them more over time. Hannah only gave me a little over an hour so I didn't really get to hear the speakers and was sad to leave but it was great to get to go for a little while. Hopefully next month she'll do better.

If you are curious to find a group near you, check out this link, Mom to Mom.

I don't have any new projects to post because I'm right in the middle of different things. But as soon as they are done I will share.

Photobucket 

No comments :

Post a Comment