-->

Fave Foto Friday Week #2

Welcome to week 2 of Fave Foto Friday!

Fall Edition

I don't know about you but I feel fall in the air. Well at least last weekend I did. It was rainy and cool (typical NW fall) and I was loving it, then this week it's been sunny and hot. With school in session, all the fall shows on TV and October right around the corner, I'm just ready for the fall season to start. Pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters, boots and yummy food.

If you can't tell already this week is everything fall related. I don't know if I've ever been so happy to see rainy cooler weather. I guess after 12 years of living in the NW it's finally rubbed off.


I would love to have this table cloth for the Thanksgiving table.

Source: etsy.com via Heather on Pinterest


I just have to make a fall wreath, I mean I have too, my summery wreath just is not going to cut it. It won't match any of our Halloween decorations at all. This wreath from Home Stories A 2 Z is similar to my other wreath but with yarn. Love the warm & cozy look.




Perfect really, just enough spook.








Does it get any more fall? This Carmel Apple Spice from A Law Student's Journey is Brenden's favorite Starbucks drink, I have to try this.


We drink alot of coffee during this time of year.

Source: etsy.com via Heather on Pinterest



Have a great Friday!!
Photobucket 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment