-->

Fave Foto Friday Week #1

Welcome to Fave Foto Friday Week #1

I'm starting a new Friday post series, Fave Foto Friday. I'm slacking more than I would like in the crafting world, there's just never enough time with a 16 month old running around. So I wanted to start a post of something that I do spend time doing while I'm unable to get up to the computer or actually do a craft. That is surfing the internet, whether it's on pinterest, stumble upon or looking through my long list of blogs that I follow. I usually do this while on the couch hanging with the family. Joe's usually doing something or another, Brenden's usually playing on one of his handhelds, Hannah's running around and I'm on a phone surfing around. Don't worry this isn't our actual family time, it's just what we do after dinner where we already talked about each other's day, then need a break from each other, just kidding.

Hopefully you enjoy these as much as I did and hopefully they inspire you too.

This calendar from The Creative Crate is part of my big project that I'm working on right now, a Mom Command Center. I saw this calendar and just had to make one. I'm currently waiting on the vinyl pinstripe tape to be delivered. Once it does I will start my project.






I thought this foam wreath idea from The Penny Parlor was so clever. I mean talk about saving money! I love the end result.




These jute wrapped foam pumpkins from That's My Letter are one of my absolute favorite ideas for fall decor. I'm going to be on the hunt for some foam pumpkins.









These Blackberry Pie bars from Pink Parsley are next on my list for the frozen blackberries in the freezer. Yum!





And last but not least, when I saw this verse and the way it was drawn I just fell in love. Not sure where it's from (besides pinterest) but I just love it.



Source: None via Heather on Pinterest



Hope everybody has a great weekend and enjoys the cooler weather. It's our 6 year wedding anniversary tomorrow and we're going to celebrate it by going to a baby resale consignment event JBF to stock on Hannah's fall/winter wardrobe and other fun finds, then we'll be going to dinner.

Photobucket 

No comments :

Post a Comment