-->

Thrifty Thursday

Today I just wanted to share a quick thrifty find. My husband and I are big believers in buying things used and cheap when we can. We are big fans of Salvation Army, Goodwill, craigslist, garage sales, estate sales and sometimes things on the side of the road. I'm so proud of this find from Goodwill. We were there looking for a butter dish for Thanksgiving and ran across this adorable desk. It was only $7 and already the perfect color for our daughters room. Since she is still too young to use the desk I've taken it over as a sewing station for now. I just thought it was so cute and had to share. Being thrifty does pay off.



Now off to start planning Hannah's first birthday which happens to fall on Easter this year! I look forward to sharing everything I do for that special day.
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Love this desk!!! So true about thrift stores... you have to go often but eventually it will pay off!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete