-->

{ Tasty Tuesdays }

I want to focus Tuesdays on yummy food that I make. I had some white chocolate chips left over from the baby shower goodies and thought that I would make some white chocolate chip cookies. These turned out pretty yummy. Here's the recipe:

{White Chocolate Chip Cookies}

2/3 cup butter, soft
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 dark brown sugar, packed
2 large eggs
1 ts vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 ts baking soda
1/2 ts salt
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup or so white chocolate chips

These also would have been great with nuts but I didn't have any on hand.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
(Always, Always, Always)Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
With the beater running, slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture.
Dough will be very stiff, stir in white chocolate chips. This uses some muscle.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls, I used a melon baller about 2 inches apart on a silpat or greased cookie sheet. These recipes always call for ungreased cookie sheets and my cookies always stick so I always PAM the sheet first if not using my silpat.
Bake 10-12 min, depending on how soft you like them.
I've also never invested in a wire rack so I just let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 5 min and then move them to the plate.


These are very chocolaty and yummy! Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.

Linking up to:

topsy turvy tuesdays






 Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment