-->

Fabric Friday

Today I want to share something I made last week for little Hannah. I didn't end up posting it last week because I got sick and wasn't about to get on the computer.

First of all I want to share my secret for books, it is the public library, surprise!. I pretty much don't buy books unless it's something I know I'll keep forever and use alot, like cookbooks. The library has pretty much every book that I've ever looked for there and usually I can keep them for quite a while and it's free unless I forget to renew on time, ;]. I do all of my library browsing online, I put the books on hold online and then go pick them up. Also if I'm not looking for something in particular I just do an online search at the library and they give me tons of options, that's how I found this book.
It has some really cute and simple projects to sew for baby. So when flipping through I found the tag blankie. I had never seen one of these and thought it was such a wonderful idea. Of course after I made it, I saw a couple on other blogs, but oh well.

Hannah loves tags, anytime there is a blanket or stuffed animal around she goes straight for the tags. I had a fat quarter, some spare fabric and ribbon around, so I decided that this would be my first official sewing project. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and Hannah loves playing peek-a-boo with it.






Linking up to:
The Girl Creative

Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment