-->

Hoo are you? #35

This should be fun, I'm Linking up to:

 

NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
online, I've been doing it as long as my bank has offered it

2. How many email accounts do you have?
2, one too many =]

3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
I use good ol' fashioned air wave radio and CD sometimes

4.  What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
alot, I DVR everything and watch during breakfast, lunch, folding laundry, really anytime I can, I know I'm addicted. Martha Stewart Show, Martha Stewart Baking, The Talk, American Idol, 19 Kids & counting, Wanted II: Adventure Woman, Teen Mom ( I know I know, but I was a young mom and the stories interest me), Blazer games and anything on SPROUT which my 10 month old loves.

5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"!
grass, recyling, St. Patricks day.
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for visiting my little blog and being one of my newest followers! You have a darling blog! I look forward to getting to know you. Dana @ D'Lea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background! So cute! Thanks for visiting my blog and I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete