-->

Five Friday Faves: Five Pinterest Dinners

This weeks topic is some of the dinners I've made from Pinterest. I've made many but these are some of my favorites. They are all very simple and delicious. Hope you enjoy!


The first is a Veggie Burrito Bowl. I've made these several times, they are quick and very very good. The are great addition to Meatless Monday or any day of the week. It is also a great recipe to substitute ingredients with if you don't have something on hand.



This next dish is a vegan dish called Creamy Tuscan White Bean Soup that I fell in love with. It certainly does not skimp on flavor. The whole family liked it for a cold winter day. It is a great way to sneak in some veggies. You could easily swap out the kale for spinach if someone doesn't like kale like my husband. I ended up freezing what we didn't eat and once thawed it was thicker so I spooned over couscous and had a super tasty quick healthy meal.



California Bowls are one my absolute favorites. It just has everything yummy mixed together and I'm a huge fan of blue cheese so I knew it would be good. It can be great anytime of year if you have an indoor grill.



This pin for Chicken Gnocchi Soup is actually a recipe video from a mom I follow on youtube. I've made a few of her recipes and they have all been good but this is by far my favorite. The whole family loves it and it tastes just like the real thing from Olive Garden.



Last but certainly not least is Pioneer Woman's Corn and Cheese Chowder. Beyond delicious and comforting, need I say more? I didn't use bread bowls for this recipe I just made some corn bread to go along.



I really hope you try and make some of these super yummy meals. You won't be disappointed!

No comments :

Post a Comment