-->

Hannah turned 1! ~ pic heavy

Yesterday I was going to blog about the birthday party that we threw for Hannah but I was surprised with the Versatile Blogger Award and had to take care of the thanks for that and passing the award on to some other great bloggers.

I hadn't blogged in a while before yesterday because my parents drove in from Oklahoma which took up my week. It was great to see them and have them here for Hannah's special celebration.
Today I spent most of my morning and early afternoon watching the Royal Wedding that I had recorded. I didn't think I would care so much but it was fascinating watching everything and I started crying when I saw Prince William tell Princess Kate she looked beautiful. I hope they stay together forever, we need more long term marriages for our children and ourselves to look up to.

Anyways, onto Hannah's big day. We celebrated it on Easter Sunday, her actual birthday. We had the whole family over for Easter dinner, cake and ice cream. I decorated the house with Easter decorations and birthday decorations. 


 Front window

 top of bookshelf












Jellybean topiary. All week Hannah had been pulling herself up on the furniture, she's just now starting to cruise a little.

Speaking of she is throwing an absolute fit right now so I'm going to make this quick.
Here's the cake, I've never been more proud of a cake before.

Something weird happened to the icing on her little cake but it still tasted good. She only ended up having 6 or so bites and I had to pretty much feed them to her. I don't think she wanted to get too messy, lol.



Here's the big girl having some fun in her pretty dress that Grandma picked out.



Doing "so big" for her guests.



All cleaned up and in a new outfit after cake.



Loving her new toys.




We had a lot of fun that day. Here's to another great year!
  Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Happy Birthday to your little one! She is too cute. Thanks for the award. You are so sweet! I love the way you decorated for the party too. It came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete