-->

Versatile Blogger Award

I received the Versatile Blogger Award! I'm so excited!


The rules of accepting the award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Thank you, Emily @ LaForce Be With You. I'm so glad I found your blog a while ago. I love all of your different ideas.

2. Tell 7 things about yourself.

That is alot to think of....

1. I'm a Gemini through and through. I am a creature of change. I get bored quickly, so I'm always changing    my hair, style and blog background.
2. I'm getting more comfortable with myself the older I get, just like they say. Who knew?
3. I had no idea 15 years ago that I would want to be a housewife, but I've never been happier in my life.
4. As I was reading Emily's story about being stung by a stingray, it reminded me of how scary the ocean is to me as well. I was stung by a jellyfish when I was 11 in the Gulf while snorkeling with dolphins. But that's not why it scares me, it's the massive size and the deep dark parts. But this doesn't stop me from dipping my feet in and going on a boat, I just don't want to dive it.
5. I've lived in 4 different states, Georgia, Florida, Oklahoma and Oregon, slowly making my west my whole life. Now I would never leave Oregon, too beautiful. But I will always be proud to be a Georgia peach, just wish I still had my accent.
6. I love all types of music. Literally, I listen to alot of country because it's wholesome but you might catch me listening to hip hop or pop while dancing with my baby girl, classic rock, oldies or metal while sampling my husbands huge metal collection. I also went through a Christian ska phase in high school.
 7. When I was living in Marietta, GA at age 9-10 I played on the playground with a couple of the members of Another Bad Creation.

3. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to 15 recently discovered new bloggers.

Hopefully these bloggers are new enough (that part was hard) and they haven't received this award before, I scowered your blogs and couldn't find it.

1. Melissa@{Oh} Buttons!
2. Courtney@She's Crafty
3. Danielle@Blissful & Domestic
4. Katie@Craptastic
6. Dana@D'Lea Designs
7. Angie@Thrifty Like Me
12. Katie@Katie's How To
14. Christini@Christini Yogini

Check these ladies out, I wouldn't be following them if they didn't have something great to offer.


Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much Heather! What a great surprise! I can't wait to check out the other blogs you've awarded.
    Dana @ D'Lea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! Thanks a bunch. Like Dana I also can't wait to check out the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness...thank you tons! I just got power back after the storms here in the SouthEast, so I apologize for the delay. Thank you, again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me as an award recipient. I am now following your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete