-->

Just something I whipped up


Hi all, just wanted to share something that I quickly did the other day. It took me longer to get it hung than to make. I recently saw this post. I loved the idea of the map heart art and started thinking of another way that I could use it. This is what I came up with for Hannah's room.

Under each heart it says, "what you were made with", "what you are" and "what you always will be". i just carefully spaced the wording out on my writing program on my computer, printed it out on normal printing paper and used my cricut plantin schoolbook cartridge to cut out the hearts with scrap paper, adhered them and voila!

I hung it below the messy/highly used shelf above her changing table. Eventually I would like the frame to be white, but I didn't want to paint this one, so I'll be on the hunt for a replacement.





Linked up to:


The Girl Creative

Photobucket 

No comments :

Post a Comment