-->

Happy New Year!

Well today is the day, the day to start your New Year's Resolutions. I have a lot this year. My top resolution is to get back into church, it's been 11 years since I attended church on a regular basis. I was very active in church in middle school and high school, I was very involved with the youth group. I come from the bible belt and if you don't go to church your weird, the church I attended had 10,000 members and 1,000 youth and the surrounding churches had the same. Then I moved to an area where a very small majority of people go to church or even believe in God for that matter. I was 18 and I got pregnant. The last time I attended I was showing and I got a lot of dirty looks because I looked so young, even though I was legally able to have a child. So I kind of just gave up on church. But little did I know at that the time that it would be 11 years until I wanted to go again. That was just the wrong church for me. Now it's time to start again, I'm ready and my husband and I want our children to grow up in church with good influences around them. And now that we live back where my husband grew up we are going to start attending his old church.

My other resolutions are continuing to up my running distance/time, start weight training again, create an "eat clean" lifestyle that my husband and I can live with, continue crafting, start doing craft challenges and hopefully start selling my crafts. I have high expectations this year. This will be the first full year that I'm not working, well outside of the house anyways. I'm super excited and blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom.

On another note here is a picture of another card that I created for my Christmas gifts. This was one of my faves.

Happy New Year and good luck with all of your resolutions!
 Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment