-->

Great Christmas

Had a great Christmas! We woke up Christmas morning, opened presents and then I made biscuits and homemade country gravy. We got together with the whole family as we always do at my husbands older brothers house. With six siblings there are alot of us and we always have a good time. Everyone seemed to like the "thank you" cards I made. Another family member gave store bought truffles as gifts so mine didn't compare to those but mine were full of love. Here's some pics of Christmas day.






I've been so busy I haven't been able to get here. I've been super busy planning my sister-in-laws baby shower. This is her first and she is having a boy and is due April 1. I've decided on the color scheme and theme. I'm making the invitations and decorations. Hopefully it turns out cute and she likes it.Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment