-->

A Problem with Consistency

Well it's been another long break between posts. This blog is a fun hobby but just like the title says I'm learning to better serve God, my husband and children and I can say that keeps me super busy.

Since I last posted life just got crazy and busy and I can't even tell you why, I just didn't have time to sit down and write, I completely let any organization and routine that I had set up go, it was something about the new house, I wasn't adjusted yet. I also didn't continue a structured tot school as I had planned. I didn't really have a good set up going and it became difficult most days. Sissy just wasn't interested in what I was offering her. So I just let our schedule go and planned on picking things back up this fall with a more serious preschool approach. But after trying that for a while I realized without a schedule or at least a routine life was just chaos. So over the last couple of weeks I've put together a new tot school plan to get us through the rest of the summer. Sissy needs structured play and time, without it she destroys the house and tends to lean towards the naughty side throughout the day, simply out of boredom. As things were spiraling out of control with her, I had to take a step back and figure out what was going on. One day it hit me, thank God, that our random schedule was creating the chaos inside of her. She's a smart girl and needs to release her creative energy as well as have time focused on her and not mama doing housework all day. I know now that it is working because my husband asked me if I had noticed that she is mellowing out lately. It didn't dawn on me until tonight that it's because of her Tot School time, thank you Carisa.

I will leave it at that for now, I just wanted this to be a quick update as to where we are at and I already have another post started with my new plan, what we did last week, sans pictures, sorry. But I plan on taking pictures this week. Until next time, God Bless!




 photo blogsig_zps9c187daf.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment