-->

Favorite Books & Playdough Mats


I wanted to share a post about our two favorite books that we've read so far for learning time.

Blueberries for Sal and One Morning in Maine

They are both by Robert McCloskey and are about a little girl named Sal and her daily adventures.

These are the two books that Sissy will pick out of 20 plus books every time. 


Also, in a previous post I mentioned that she plays with playdough mats and I wanted to share where I found them.


There are many more out there if you Google them but these are the majority that Sissy is using, I didn't want too many because she is still learning to manipulate the playdough. After I printed the sheets, I slipped them into sheet protectors and put them in a binder. You could also laminate them but I haven't invested in a laminator yet. Sissy has had a blast so far and asks to play with them everyday.


 photo blogsig_zps9c187daf.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment