-->

Fave Foto Friday Week #4


Welcome to Fave Foto Friday Week #4!

I hope you all have had a good week. Mine overall has been pretty good. I'm so happy to be back in jeans, sweaters, warm pajamas and warm shoes.

This weeks post is all about cute projects or ideas that use fabric. There are so many cool fabrics these days with funky patterns and colors. I just love when I someone with a funky colorful bag or skirt. Makes me want to get more acquainted with my sewing machine. Just wish the fabrics didn't cost so much. When you're frugal like me, I can usually pick up a skirt for much cheaper than what it would cost to make, but I can still dream.

These are my favorite finds and hopefully someday I can actually make these.

I actually am attempting to make this one, I have a bunch of fat quarters, which is what this uses, so I thought I'd give it a try. Who knows how long it will take.






















This is something I have to try for next summer. A tank top with fabric sewn on for skirt. What a cute dress!






If I could afford a pair of Tom's that I could possibly destroy, because you never know, I would have to do this. I want these soooo bad!






Diaper bag or purse, I love it either way.


Source: etsy.com via Heather on Pinterest



And last but certainly not least. I fell in love the moment I saw this. Have, have, have to do this! I have to find these fabrics, hope I can. The second to last blue scallop fabric on the live model is the same as the border on my Leslie's Boutique wet bag, so cute.


Source: etsy.com via Heather on Pinterest


Hope you enjoyed all the colors. Maybe you can try one of these and share your work with me. I would love to see! Have a great weekend!





Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment