-->

Second day of thanks

Today I give thanks to my wonderful husband who wakes up Tuesday through Friday at 3:45am to go and work a very physical 10+ hour shift as a beer truck driver so that I can stay home with our daughter. Then on his days off he's always fixing something and working around the house. He is the hardest working, most loving man and the best father I know and I'm so lucky to be his wife.

Today I'm also thankful for Belgium Chocolate Truffle Coffemate, it is making my day today.

and my new favorite song, it makes me cry everytime I hear it. This is how I'm trying to live my life.

The breath you take- George Strait

Life’s not the breaths you take
The breathing in and out
That gets you through the day
Ain’t what it’s all about
Ya just might miss the point
Try’n to win the race
Life’s not the breaths you take
But the moments that take your breath away

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment